Steps to follow to open an account on etoro
- On the www.eToro.com web page, discover and click on on the button marked “Join Now” or “Trade Now”.
- On the next net web page, you will note an digital type the place it is possible for you to to enter all the non-public information that’s required to open a brand new buying and selling account.
- Please fill in all of the related info requested on this type. Logging in through Facebook or Gmail are further choices
- Before submitting your info for evaluation, kindly take the time to familiarise your self with eToro’s Terms & Conditions and privateness coverage.
- Upon finishing your evaluation of all of the phrases, please point out your settlement with them by checking the suitable field.
- Submit your info by clicking the “sign-up” button.
- Investors are hereby kindly notified that eToro and all related manufacturers are in full compliance with Directive 2005/60/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council; on the Prevention of the Use of the Financial System for the Purpose of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. As such, it’s incumbent upon all traders to endure the KYC course of, as mandated by the above-mentioned EU legal guidelines and laws. For extra details about the verification course of and paperwork wanted, click on right here: https://www.eToro.com/customer-service/account-verification/
- As a part of the KYC course of, newly registered traders are required to supply a Confirmation of Residence (e.g. a legitimate utility invoice dated to the final 6 months,) in addition to a Proof of Identity resembling a legitimate passport, or different type of formally issued photograph ID.
- As an extra step of the KYC course of, new traders can be requested to fill out a questionnaire, with the intention to higher verify how eToro might custom-tailor a service bundle ideally suited to every investor’s particular person profile. Examples of knowledge that might be requested embody queries concerning the brand new investor’s skilled standing, degree of data of the capital markets, monetary liquidity, acceptable ranges of threat, funding targets, and so on.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 75% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results.
Cryptoassets are volatile instruments which can fluctuate widely in a very short timeframe and therefore are not appropriate for all investors. Other than via CFDs, trading cryptoassets is unregulated and therefore is not supervised by any EU regulatory framework.