eToro offers both short-term options for day traders and long-term options for investors, such as our innovative CopyPortfolios™ – a fully managed thematic portfolio. We also acknowledge that different traders have different risk-appetites, and offer instruments varying from low to high risk. Our tools are easy to use, and we make all of the information on the platform accessible on both our web interface and in our mobile app. It is no wonder that more than 6 million people worldwide choose eToro as their preferred trading platform.
eToro takes great pride in its social trading features, enabling its clients to benefit from the collective wisdom of its vast network of traders. Our social newsfeed, CopyTrader™ system, and Popular Investor program utilise the full potential of our next-generation social trading platform. With numerous successful traders using our platform to share their strategies, eToro clients have everything they need to pursue their financial goals.
Since 2007, eToro has been at the forefront of the fintech revolution:
- 2007 – The launch of the eToro platform: Disrupting the traditional world of investment by making it available online to anyone around the world.
- 2009 – WebTrader: An intuitive trading platform with professional tools for both beginner and advanced traders.
- 2011 – OpenBook: The world’s first social trading platform. Enabling anyone to join the fintech revolution by copying other successful traders. The platform attracted global attention, winning Best of Show 2011 at Finovate Europe.
- 2012 – Introducing stocks: Alongside commodities, currencies and other assets on eToro, a wide selection of stocks were added, enabling traders to diversify their portfolios even further and invest in the global stock market.
- 2013 – Mobile app: Every feature on the eToro platform made available to clients everywhere they go, through their Apple or Android smartphones and tablets.
- 2015 – The new eToro: Integrating both online trading and social trading into one intuitive and innovative interface.
- 2016 – Introducing CopyPortfolios (formerly known as CopyFunds): A brand new long-term thematic investment product. CopyPortfolios are managed portfolios that bundle top traders or various assets under a predetermined strategy. CopyPortfolios are driven by powerful machine-learning engines which aim to generate a maximum return at any given time.
- 2017 – CopyPortfolios powered by Machine learning AI: Further developing CopyPortfolios, eToro integrated Microsoft’s machine learning technology into the MomentumDD. The new CopyPortfolio investment strategy uses artificial intelligence to find the steadiest traders who are most likely to generate a double-digit return and bundles them into one fully-managed portfolio.
Since all trading involves risks, and eToro wants its clients to make smart investment decisions, our platform offers a wide range of responsible trading features. eToro is fully regulated, adhering to the strict guidelines of CySEC, FCA and ASIC. Beginner traders will receive guidance when making their first steps in online trading, and experienced traders will enjoy risk-management features to help them trade smartly and responsibly.
eToro takes every necessary precaution to keep its clients’ personal information and funds safe and secure. We employ the highest standards of cyber security, while the clients’ funds are kept safe in tier 1 European banks.
We are here to answer any question. Our customer service team is available 24/5, so you’ll have professional assistance whenever you need it. Additionally, we provide our clients with exclusive trader programs and frequent financial news updates.
eToro offers a variety of trading tools and courses, to give you everything you need to become an educated trader or long-term investor. One of our main goals is to promote financial literacy: Our courses offer a smooth entry point into the world of online trading, and our free practice account enables you to trade online without risking any real money. Every trader who signs up with eToro receives a virtual-money account, credited with $100,000, so they can practice their strategies and hone their skills before trading with real money. We have also partnered with major financial institutions, such as Russia’s Sberbank and China’s Ping An Group, to promote online trading and financial education in these markets.
eToro’s CopyTrader feature is a brilliant way to automate some of your trading habits. By allocating some of your funds to copy the trading actions of experienced traders, you can benefit from their experience, and even expand your knowledge. Our CopyTrader feature and Popular Investor program are so effective, we’ve moulded them into a new financial instrument called CopyPortfolios™. These investment products use a sophisticated algorithm to aggregate the collective knowledge of our most successful traders into one fully managed portfolio you can invest in.
The only way to make sure our clients get the full benefits of our social features and have all the information they need to use them, is by operating in full transparency. On eToro, each client who can be copied has their profile available for all other users to see, including valuable information such as past performance, gain, risk score, portfolio diversity and much more. Additionally, eToro has no hidden fees or commissions, and all payments are explained in a clear and simple matter.
eToro has not stopped taking measures to ensure that its investment platform is accessible to all. By maintaining a balance between easy access for beginners and an improvement of important elements for more experienced investors, eToro has established itself as the world’s leading social trading platform.