How to withdraw from IC Markets
Withdraw from the ic markets, you must submit the withdrawal request form from your secure Customer Area.
For withdrawal requests cut off time is 12:00 AEST/AEDT. If your withdrawal is submitted before this time it will be processed on the day of receipt. If your withdrawal is submitted after this time it will be processed on the following business day.
Withdrawals from secure charges can only reverse the amount deposited. You can select another previously used deposit method or bank transfer method to withdraw from ic markets.
National withdrawals of bank transfers within Australia in AUD currency do not generate additional bank charges and will arrive at your bank within 2-3 business days.
For international bank transfer withdrawals, the fees are approximately AUD20, this fee is deducted from the amount of your withdrawal. International telegraphic transfers will generally take 3-5 business days to reach your bank account.
What withdrawal methods are available at IC Markets?
Withdrawals from your funds depend on the method you used when depositing funds. Secure charges can only reverse the amount deposited. Instead, by bank transfer you can withdraw at any time.
Currencies Accepted: AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, SGD, NZD, JPY, HKD, CHF, CAD
The minimum funding amount required to open a new trading account is USD $200
If you have financed your account through:
- Deposit by debit / credit card – Withdrawn by Visa / Mastercard Direct.
- Bank transfer Deposit through Safecharge 3D-Secure Card – Withdrawal from the deposit fund through SafeCharge
- Deposit via 3D-Secure Verified by Visa / MasterCard Securecode – Withdraw with Visa / Mastercard Direct
- Bank deposit through Fasapay / Bank transfer / Broker to Broker / Bitcoin – Withdraw by bankwire (bank fee of 20 AUD)
- Neteller – Withdraw by Neteller (no charge)
- Skrill – Withdraw by Skrill (no charge)
- Paypal – Withdrawal by Paypal (no charge)