Deposit on RoboForex is very simple, they offer their customers the best payment solutions for a fast and secure transfer of funds.
RoboForex establishes a minimum deposit of USD 10. The minimum deposit depends on the type of account:
- Pro-Cent, Pro-Standard, and ECN-Pro: 10 USD / 10 EUR or equivalent in the account currency.
- Prime: 5,000 USD or equivalent in the account currency.
- R Trader: 100 USD / 100 EUR.
The commission for deposit in trading accounts is always 0%. RoboForex covers all expenses.
Fast account deposit using Skrill and NETELLER
Deposit and withdraw funds from your account quickly and without additional costs.
Skrill and NETELLER are electronic payment systems with international licenses and regulation from the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority).
Use any method to deposit funds to Skrill or NETELLER electronic wallets – bank transfer, bank cards, or even other payment systems.
The funds deposited to your RoboForex account via Skrill and NETELLER systems are transferred instantly without any commissions.
Best conditions for RoboForex clients
An offer from RoboForex! The Company undertakes to compensate your commission*, which is charged when you deposit funds to or withdraw them from your Skrill or NETELLER wallet. Don’t forget to make screenshots of your balance operations, e-mail them to our Live Support to firstname.lastname@example.org, and your expenses will be compensated*!
|Currency||USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN||USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN|
|Limits for deposits||From 10 USD to 25,000 USD||From 10 USD to 50,000 USD|
|Commission for deposit||No commission||No commission|
|Limits for withdrawals||From 0.1 USD to 50,000 USD||From 5 USD to 10,000 USD|
|Commission for withdrawal||1.0% (2.0% for Taiwan)||1.9% (min. 1 USD)|
Open Skrill or NETELLER electronic wallet and deposit funds to your RoboForex trading accounts instantly and without any commissions!
|Available in||All countries Exception list||All countries Exception list|
|Number of wallet currencies||40||26|
|Depositing via banks||Yes||Yes|
|Depositing via cards||Yes||Yes|
|Withdrawals to bank accounts||Yes||Yes, Only for SEPA countries|
|Commission for withdrawals to bank accounts||5.5 EUR||10 EUR|
|Withdrawals to VISA||Yes||No|
|Commission for withdrawals (VISA)||7.5%||–|
|Withdrawals to MasterCard||Yes, Only to cards issued in Russia and Ukraine||No|
|Commission for withdrawals (MasterCard)||7.0%||–|
|Plastic card ordering||Yes, Only for citizens of the EEA countries||Yes, Only for citizens of the EEA countries|
Commission compensation conditions
1. Your commission may be compensated only in the following circumstances:
- You deposit funds to your Skrill or NETELLER (hereinafter called the Payment system) wallet using bank transfer and then deposit them from the wallet in this Payment system to your RoboForex account.
- Withdraw funds from your RoboForex account to the wallet in the Payment system and then transfer them from the wallet in this Payment system to your bank account.
- You deposit funds to your wallet in the Payment system using a VISA/MasterCard card and then transfer them from the wallet in this Payment system to your RoboForex account, but only if this card can’t be used for depositing funds straight to RoboForex accounts (methods of depositing funds by means of VISA/MasterCard cards are specified on “Deposit funds” page of your Members Area).
- You withdraw funds from your RoboForex account to the wallet in the Payment system and then transfer them from the wallet in this Payment system to a VISA/MasterCard card, but only if this card can’t be used for withdrawing funds straight from RoboForex Members Area (methods of withdrawing funds by means of VISA/MasterCard cards are specified on “Withdraw funds” page of your Members Area).